Last week’s goals:
1. Complete Hartland Heritage top. Done!!! I completed it before I started the Designer Mystery blocks! 2. Finish binding Pumped Pumpkins Done!!! It is now ready to hang in October! 3. Quilt Friendship Braid Done!!! Though not perfect. It is bound also.
4. Finish the 3 blocks for the Designer Mystery 2009. I got two of the three done. That one block (block 10) is kicking my tush! It is hard. I keep messing up on it. I will try again today and see if I can knock this one off my list.
5. Make charmed tote. Done!!! I got it done just under the wire at 9:00 pm last night. WOOT!
All-in-all not a bad week on my goals. Only one thing did not get completely finished; it will go on my goals for this week. I am pretty happy with setting these mini-goals and I am actually getting things done.
If you haven’t noticed, I am following sort of a theme here. 1 thing to quilt, some blocks to piece, and a top to piece. I think I am giving myself enough variety to work on different things so I don’t fall back into a rut.
This week’s goals
1. Quilt “Home for the Holidays”
2. Fix “Dotty” blocks that are messed up.
3. Catch up on “Hearth & Home BOM” There are 8 of these I am behind on; get as many done as I can.
4. Piece Last Designer Mystery 2010 block
5. Piece Designer Mystery 2010 top
Would you like to join in?
Just make your “Monday Milestones” post and then submit your link to your post (not your main page) below. Let’s get back on track and get some of these WIPs done!
Don’t think you have to make 5 goals each week (that is just my personal goal), start with one or two goals for the week. I don’t work outside the home, so I am able to get a fair amount of things done in a week if I actually spend time in my sewing room instead of sitting on the couch with the laptop on my lap and the TV on. I generally have 5 hours a day without my kids home too. I clean while they are doing homework most times because I have to be in the living room/kitchen while they are working on it to supervise and make sure playing is not happening. So I don’t feel guilty about not cleaning while they are at school.