Ahem. I missed last week’s milestones report. I was too pooped from retreat and Halloween that I forgot it was Monday, much less remembered to post.
So, without further adieux:
Last week’s Two Weeks ago’s goals
- Pack for retreat Done! I packed for retreat and only forgot one thing: my personal iron – not bad I think!
- Work on Hand-Dyed pineapples Done! I got all the wonky flying geese portions and all the tops of the pineapples done. I am starting to put them together.
- Work on Batik Pineapples I picked out background fabrics for them, does this count?
- Make some treat bags Done! I made fourteen mini treat bags and filled them with candy for my retreat mates.
- Work on Simply Sophisticated Nope.
- Work on 2009 Designer Mystery Not this one either.
- Work on Lantern Quilt I actually completed most of the top for this one; I still have to add one more border for this one.
All this was done during the retreat, except finishing the tops of the hand-dyed pineapples and putting a few of them together.
This Week’s goals
1. Finish Hand-dyed pineapple top.
2. Work on Simply Sophisticated.