Last Week’s goals
1. Bind my Emma’s Legacy Quilt (it is back from the quilter’s) – Done! It is on my bed too!
2. Work on arrowheads – Done – I made one more block.
3. Work on pink & purple batik – The top is done
4. Sandwich hand-dyed pineapples. Done! And it is quilted and bound as well.
I also got two other quilts that were previously sandwiched quilted and bound – my Halloween table topper and “Home for the Holidays” quilt.
This Week’s goals
1. Catch up on “Hearth and Home” BOM
2. Work on Arrowheads
Not too much on my “to-do” list because it is Thanksgiving this week (I can’t believe it!!) Hubby also wants to go to the beach this weekend, so we will probably go on Saturday.
I want to get the pink and purple quilt done because I plan it being a Christmas gift for my daughter. I had already been working on this since retreat weekend when I bought these beautiful fat quarters:
The other day, I was showing the quilts I finished and my daughter asks “Mom, can you make me a quilt that is pink and purple with polka dots?” Well, I have the pink and purple covered – she isn’t going to get polka dots though – sorry.