Wow. The first Monday of the year has arrived and I decided to make a new banner for this.
1. Make another pocket for my nook. I think I will match it to my Holly Bag this time. I still have a lot of that fabric left. I might just make two; one for “normal” storage and one for traveling (one that has enough room for the cord). This was done (one of them, decided I didn’t need one for my cord). It was the only thing I did get done this week.
2. Work on the stockings. Now that Christmas is over I can work on these without stress.
3. Gather up all the parts to my Hearth & Home BOM and see where I am at. Maybe work on a few blocks.
The kids are still out of school and we still have house guests (they are going to be here a while), so once again, I am not committing to anything major.
1. Work on my Japanese Jigsaw quilt. This probably won’t happen until Saturday’s bee, because I can’t drag out my design wall.
2. Work on the stockings. I should have time to work on them this week since the kids are back to school and the guys go back to work (one of my houseguests works with my husband) and one goes to school.
3. Cut batting for my Bento Box quilt. This must be the week for Tracy Brookshire works
4. Paris in the Fall – Month Two
At Toni’s suggestion, if you would like to participate in ‘Monday Milestones’, please leave your link to your post about your weekly milestones below. It would make it easier for finding them, and also, we can encourage everyone in their weekly goals.