I was looking around in my project boxes trying to decide what to work on next – I needed to clear out a box for another new project. My eyes fell upon these. I figured I could finish the few blocks and whip up the top and move it out.
When I took out the blocks and the cut fabrics and such, I realized, I really didn’t like them. Ok. No big deal. I could still finish the top and give it to Na Lima Aloha (my guild’s charity project).
I still happened to have the previous tsunami tops on my desk and I put two and two together. I finished the blocks that needed to be done and then decided I would add them to the pile of tsunami blocks. I figured “cool, a way to knock out a UFO and accomplish a goal of giving a nice number of quilts to the project!”
Here they are quilted:
I could have stopped here with 18 quilts… but noooo….