Why I Won’t Be Blogging Much

image

This stack of books.

I made the descision to go back to school.  I am going for Medical Office Assistant Diploma.  It is a one year program, which is great fot me since we will be moving back to the mainland in a year.

My first quarter classes are Anatomy & Physiology, Math, Intro to Software Applications, Intro to Business, and Medical Terminology.  Classes start for me on Monday.

Needless to say, there will not be a lot of time for quilting this quarter.

About Kim

I am a stay-at-home-mom that lives in Hawaii. I am a navy wife and have been married 18 years. I have two children and l love to quilt, read, and make jewelry.
This entry was posted in School. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Why I Won’t Be Blogging Much

1. Elaine says:

What a great decision! I admire you for doing this! You will gain so many new skills in a very I ports t field!

2. JoAnne says:

I LOVE your decision, and after seeing your class list, I think you won’t have time for much at all! So will you put away your sewing machine so you have room to study?

• Kim says:

Thank you JoAnne – my sewing machine is still up. I keep it in my sewing table. The other table that use for cutting and such did get mostly emptied and I will be using that for school work. I can always move the laptop to put the cutting mat back up… :)

3. That’s a great decision, furthering education is always a good choice! Study hard, but take time to relax and have personal and family time too. Quilting once in a while will help relieve the stress!

• Kim says:

Thank you Peter! I plan on taking some time, but I am starting a week late, so I do feel a little stressed. The only courses I am really worried about are A&P and Business (i was never that great at it in high school). My family is pulling together nicely and the kids understand that I am not only doing this for myself, but for them as well.

4. Lynn W. says:

Good luck with your courses. I think it’s a good choice and an area where there will always be a need. Pick and choose your quilting projects that mean the most to you for those times when you can get away.

• Kim says:

Thanks Lynn! I have my projects already organized so that if I have a bit of time, I can have a bit of fun quickly and don’t have to waste time gathering parts to the project.

5. sara says:

Goodluck!!!
    I hope you like all your classes!!!
    A&P was one of my favorite classes.

6. Sinta Renee says:

Good for you! I had gone back to school for court reporting… and had to take a lot of the same classes. It will be demanding buy you can do it! I will have my pom poms close by if you need some cherring on!

Comments are closed.