Back on the Wagon

I had fallen off the wagon for a little while, but now I am back on.

What wagon, you ask?

The BOM Rehab Wagon.

Thanks to Sinta for hostessing this weekly rehab session.  I do plan on trying to stay on the wagon until our household goods shipment is picked up sometime in April.

Here is this week’s block:

2013-02-11 10.12.55

It is month three of the 2012 BOM Mystery from The Fat Quarter Shop.  I now have four blocks completed.

Getting it Done–January




Here was my list for January:

1.  Quilt Baby Bounce

2. Quilt Drop

3. Make another Tablet Stand

4. Finish the top for Arrowhead

What of that did I get done?  With each one, click the photos to go to more information about each project.

1.  Yes.   Baby Bounce was quilted, and bound too.


2. Yes.  Drop was quilted, and bound too!


3.  Tablet Stand.  Yes.  Another one was made.


4.  Top for Arrowhead.  Nope.  But it was worked on.  I have one more row to add and the borders and it will be completed.  So it was worked on, just ran out of time.

So what is for February you ask?

1.  Finish Arrowhead

2.  Work on my challenge quilt for the guild.  Unfortunately, no photos can be posted of this until mid-May when the participants are reveiled.

3. Quilt Prairie Paisley

4  Quilt 39 and Holding


Good luck with all of your jobs.  Head to see Judy L. to see what other’s are making and join in on the fun!

I Quadruple Dare You!

To Dresden!

Here are the blogs that have taken the dare for today:

Sadly, today is the final Day of Dare to Dresden Blog Hop.  I have enjoyed seeing all the wonderful Dresdens out there in blogland!  Many, many inspiring dresden quilts!  Thank you everyone for sharing your creativity.  Thank you Mdm Samm and Christine for hostessing!

January 31th, 2013

Quilting Prolifically

Patchouli Moon Studio

Mountain Quiltworks

In Ga

Dachsies with Moxie

Color My World

Shepody Mountain Crafter

Christa Quilts

Moosestash Quilting

Lavender Quilts

Never 2 Many Quilts

Cathy’s Chatter

Madame Samm

My Favorite Schnibble

I would have to say that my favorite schnibble from last year has to be Bounce.  I am even planning on making another one, much larger though sometime soon.  This was also on my “getting it done” list for this month to quilt it.

I just finished the binding on Monday:

Baby Bounce:


It is just baby-quilt sized.

I stitched around the outside of the stars and that awesome border, I still have to trim some of my trailing threads, I see..


Here is the back:


and I made a matching pillowcase:


I hope the recipient enjoys them… when they finally get to them.