Category Archives: Projects

Modern Baby

A few months ago, while I was still in school for my first degree and working part time, my husband asked me if I would make a crib bed skirt for his coworker.  She couldn’t find the right colors that she … Continue reading

Posted in Completed, Gifts, Modern Baby, New Projects | Comments Off on Modern Baby

My Birthday

Last Friday was my birthday and I decided to buymyself a present. Traditionally,  I generally buy my quilting notions as presents myself. These have been out a little while, it seems,  but I have not seen them until recently.  I … Continue reading

Posted in Birthday, New Projects, Quilting Tools, Shopping | Comments Off on My Birthday

Actual Sewing Content (mostly!)

I did a little sewing over the weekend.  I have a project that I was asked to make.  Here is the color palate;  all Moda Bella Solids. One of the parts of nearly 500 inches of ruffled fabric;  500 inches of … Continue reading

Posted in Commission, Easter | 1 Comment

Sarah’s Revival–Block 7

With my sewing machines packed and on a crate heading towards Texas, I am left with just handwork to do.  The only project I kept out was my Sarah’s Revival blocks. The only problem with that was I didn’t keep … Continue reading

Posted in Sarah's Revival, WIPs | 1 Comment

A Couple of Things

For my upcoming trip to the mainland next month, I made myself a laptop sleeve and a tablet sleeve.  Here is the tablet sleeve.  I used soft & stable and fused the fabric to the outside before construction.  I then … Continue reading

Posted in Completed, Laptop Sleeve, Projects, Tablet Sleeve | 1 Comment