I have been “trying” to be good and use up my stash. Here are a couple of projects that I completed this week using what I had – meaning I didn’t buy anything special to complete the project – the fabric was already in my sewing room long before the idea came to me.
This is a friendship braid that I made using the tutorial from Missouri Quilt Co. using the binding tool for a template. That was fun and fast. Though I used more than 70 different fabrics in the quilt, it only used a 2.5″ x wof strip of each fabric. I will quilt it and send it in for next year’s ALS quilts.
Here are a couple of pillowcases I made for my neighbor’s daughters. One is three and the other is 13, I am sure you can figure which one is for which girl. This was for a “thank you” for watching my kids so I could go to the last Tuesday bee my friend JoAnne was able to attend.
it was quite nice to use up some stash, though not as much as I had hoped!