Um… yea. It didn’t work for me. I wanted to do it. But I have been having troubles trying to sandwich things lately. I don’t know how to do it now that I have a new table that I don’t want to use for sandwiching. As far as I got was getting the backing pieced. I did attempt to sandwich it. I ended up taking out everything because it was so bunched up in the back that I wouldn’t have gotten very far without having to rip it out because of a puckered backing. That will be something I will be working on during this first week of February.
The new challenge for February is #7 which for me is my Yellow Brick Road aka – Triple Scoop.