April goals didn’t go quite as intended:
Designer Mystery BOM block 10 – completed Among the Stars month 6 – completed Among the Stars month 7 – finished on May 1 Rose in Bloom month 4 – completed
- Backing for Harvest Road – not done
- Backing for Merry go round – not done
work on Sugar Cookie – completed top
- Sandwich, quilt, and bind 39 and holding – didn’t even remove it from the closet!
Maybe I was too lofty on my goals since I knew that it was going to be another month without a manager at work. I did take a week PTO – and got a few things done during that week. However, as with all stay-cations, it seems we schedule way more to do than time allows – or something comes up at the last moment (we bought new phones and transferring the data and setting them up took a whole day!!!) that you didn’t intend to even do.
For my May goals – I am going to scale back a bit. Only complete what is necessary to keep my BOMs current and attempt to work on my UFO List for the month.
- 2021 Designer Mystery BOM 11
- Among the Stars BOM 8 (final month)
- Rose in Bloom BOM 5
- 2015 Designer Mystery BOM – (WIP UFO #11)
- Start Grand Union (NYS UFO#11)
- Try to sandwich the ever-growing pile of tops that are accumulating in my sewing room because I am completing projects!
You must be logged in to post a comment.