Happy New Year! I hope this finds you well!
This year I want to continue what I started last month about posting my goals and being better about blogging my projects.
This month I want to:
- Complete Faux Feathered Stars – all I have left is the sandwiching, quilting, and binding
- Month 8 of Designer Mystery
- Month 4 of Among the Stars
- Month 2 of Rose in Bloom
- Complete Pink Log Cabins – all that is left is the sandwiching, quilting, and binding
- complete the top for Triffles – this is a baby quilt for a coworker’s first grandbaby due in April. I have the fabric starched.
You must be logged in to post a comment.